Sunday, June 26, 2016

First blog in a while, with "My Terri Ann" Record Release Show and Party

I'm back!! 
So I stopped my blog posts because I had gotten a freelance job with a local media company. They cover a few things that I would have wrote about on my blog, so I stopped blogging to avoid a conflict of interest. That and my photography and other projects kept my pretty busy. Well, I'm not working the freelance gig anymore. So expect to see more blogging from me between projects!







First up, our good friends Robert and Terri Feddersen's record release show! While I'm typically a "rock girl", I love Bob and Terri's songs. They're meaningful, they're real. They're about music, love, the music industry, and people they have come to know. Each song tells it's own story if you really listen, and Bob happily tells stories about how each song came to be as well. 

When you go to see them, you're in for more than just a great night of music, you're in for a wonderful night of storytelling. Even when you've heard the stories several times, you revel in hearing Bob tell them once more. It's his soul. His beautiful soul and the aura around him. Meet him once, and you're a friend. See him a few times, and you're practically family. 

Then there's his wife Terri, with her soulful soothing voice. A sweet soul herself. Adding to the stories, and pulling us in more. See, these two met in high school, and through life's trials, thick and thin, have stayed together. While I don't know them well enough, I know they have been through enough. And when you see them perform, you see THAT. The bond they have. They bring us into their lives with their songs, tell us where they've been, what they've been through. And tell us that "Love is Forever". 

They play all over NWIndiana, Chicagoland, and Michigan. So if you get the chance to see them, don't miss it. Grab it and run, you'll leave the show feeling a little better about the world.  On to the photos! 

In these photos:

Robert Rolfe Feddersen
Vocals, Guitar

Terri Ann Feddersen
Vocals, Percussion

Nick Smerz
Vocals, Guitar

Guests:
Mark Mybeck
(of Nomad Planets)
Guitar, Vocals

"The Shadow"
Guitar



Soundcheck...







A group of "Feddheads"... Which reminds me to get a t-shirt....










Burn 'Em Brewing made a special "My Berry Ann" brew for the occasion...

























                                           
































Set two, "Feddhesds" are back showing more love....






































Suggested Links:



3030 45th Ave. 
Highland, In







** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 

Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!





Thank you for checking out my blog!
Support local music and the arts!!




"The earth without art is just eh..."






No comments:

Post a Comment