Sunday, August 12, 2018

Hessville Star at Lake of Four Seasons Summer Concert Series


My writing here is going to be short and sweet because I've put too much on my photography plate.. I love this band, and I'm honored to call them friends. They don't play often because of busy schedules (all of them are in other bands, and two of them are in national acts) so I try to go see them whenever they play. They are amazing, go see them play. On to the photos... lol

Band members are:

Zeke Rongers; guitar, bass, vocals
Billy Ozzello; Bass, guitar, vocals
Chris Grove; keys, vocals
Chris Karp; drums, vocals







Dig those shoes... 





 A little out of focus, but he cracks me up..























Yes, I like the shoes... lol











The Zeke Rongers fan club....













































































































I'm sorry I didn't get more pics of Chris Karp. Sometimes it's not so easy to get good drummer shots...





** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 


Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!

Support local music and the arts!!


"The earth without art is just eh..."




1 comment:

  1. I think what I love the most about these photos is the awesome color achieved by the lighting....super summery! Nice job, Christy.

    ReplyDelete