Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hessville Star 2017



Hessville Star is comprised of four VERY talented musicians from Northwest Indiana that have been friends for years. While they are all busy with their own bands, businesses and day jobs, they find the time to get together and play for us about once a year. And what a treat it is!! You only need to see this band once to want to see them every time they play! Their shows consist of great classic rock deep cuts and tunes you just don't hear from "cover bands" and some originals tunes written by members (I absolutely LOVE Billy's songs and am would LOVE a solo release).  If you need any more convincing, I'm including a video from my friends Mike Harle & Jennifer Grabowski (from this very show) at the end of this blog. 
Members are:

Billy Ozzello
(vox, bass, guitar)

Mark Rongers
(vox, guitar, bass)

Chris Karp
(vox, drums)

Chris Grove
(vox, keys)

I won't "brag" about some of the other bands members are in. Either you already know or if you really are interested, you'll find out. And then you'll probably wonder what they are doing in NWI, lol. But for me, their talent is what matters, not who they know. I love these guys no matter who they play with, period. All four of them. They simply rock, as people as well as musicians. I hope you enjoy the pics, and make sure to check out the video. There are plenty more of them on Youtube as well....

I shot this show in Black & White. The lighting was fantastic for it. I included a few color shots that I really liked. And you'll notice a few variations of the same photo a couple of times (I liked them all, lol).
































































** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 

Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!

Support local music and the arts!!

"The earth without art is just eh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment