Saturday, September 23, 2017

Even More Over/Under at Off Square Brewering....



I say "Even More..." because my husband posted his blog first, and with more photos than I have (and really good ones!). If you like mine, and haven't seen his, check it out here. I recommend that you do (and not just because we're married). His photography is right outta of the camera, with very little editing, if any. Whereas mine is a little more edited and artsy. He usually posts more photos as well. Anyway, on to mine...

This was our first time at Off Square Brewing, and we really liked it. The set up for the band was cool, the sound was great, and so was the food! I don't drink beer though, so you'll have to discover that for yourself. We split a steak sandwich and some Parmesan garlic fries, and it was TASTY! sorry, I did not photograph the food, as it was gone fast, lol. But I did take a few band photos....


























You know it's a good time when the lead singer is dancing on the table while his band mates do some singing...












I think the following is my favorite photo of the night.. 




And if you go to Wes's (my husbands) blog,
 you'll see he got "the finger" and I got the happy waves... 
(that's because I'm their favorite, but don't tell my husband, lol) 



Over/Under

Kelly Skaggs - Lead Vocals, Percussion
Pete Calacci - Guitar, Vocals
Danny Mac - Bass, Vocals
Truman Fleming - Drums, Vocals



Off Square Brewing
11000 Delaware Parkway
Crown Point, IN 46307


** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 


Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!

Support local music and the arts!!

"The earth without art is just eh..."

1 comment:

  1. Christy, these are incredible! Love that you captured the barrels, etc. in the background too. The pics of Pete are really cool...gave him that ruddy, rocker look. All these guys are great musicians AND showmen!!
    Thanks for capturing!

    ReplyDelete