Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fairy Houses at Taltree with Bubba

Taltree Arboretum is a wonderful nature getaway right here in Northwest Indiana. I've taken many photos there and look forward to many more. It's great for families too. The have this great railway garden, with amazing model trains, an educational area, and now they have some animals as well.They have several garden themes, wonderful landscapes, and a variety of trails. Not to mention different classes, events and educational programs. If you haven't checked out Taltree, I highly recommend that you do.


I've been wanting to go back to Taltree for a while, and through the month of May, the have Fairy Houses. So, it being such a beautiful day, I decided to take Bubba for his first "hike". Plus, he was a very good boy at the vet. For those readers that don't know, Bubba is my rescue pup. He's a yorkie poodle mix. A whole seven pounds of cute. Although he was a good boy, he was a bit impatient and tired out quickly (he got shots at the vet) so it was a short trip. I love taking him along, but I'd like to back without him to take more photos and see the baby pigs and goats. Maybe next week. Here are the Fairy House photos Bubba would allow me to take, lol...





















There was a neat little frog bog, Bubba scared most them off, but I got one photo anyway. lol





So much for my co-pilot....




Taltree Arboretum
450 W 100 N
Valparaiso, In 46385




** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 








No comments:

Post a Comment