Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beatles in the Barn



My first experience with Beatles in the Barn was in 2011, when I realized that, I couldn't believe it had been so long. Something always got in the way. I'm so glad I finally made it back! It so awesome how these musicians, and the community, "Come Together" for the Northwest Indiana Foodbank (see what I did there? lol). The collection bin for donations was over flowing before the bands even started! 

If you haven't had the privilege of making it to this event, make it a point for next year! But make sure to get our tickets early, because it sells out every year!! It's a great FAMILY event and it's held around the same time every year at County Line Orchard in Hobart. The bands are; Chris & Lou, The Crawpuppies, and The MegaBeatles (all of he musicians together).  

On to the photos! And please, support local music and visit the band links at the bottom of my blog...   





























My wonderful husband sporting his Beatles shirt from a painting by Gary L Price





































Our friend Danny won a guitar! 











































200 South County Line Rd
Hobart, In







** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 














No comments:

Post a Comment