Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rockzilla and Brothers & Wine

We went to see a couple of bands that I really enjoy on May 2nd. Brothers & Wine and Rockzilla! 

Brothers and Wine are fairly new to the music scene, and a great rock band with a bit of country and blues thrown in for good measure. 

Rockzilla has been around a while, and are straight up Rock N Roll! They don't play often, and I hadn't seen them in a long time, so I was excited to go. 

It was a blast! I was really enjoying myself, so I didn't get a lot of photos, lol. And I do apologize to the drummers of both bands for not having any photos of them. The lighting wasn't the greatest and neither was my position. But I was having fun! 



Brothers & Wine




















Rockzilla






















 Brought up special guest Clare Crush from Hairbanger's Ball for some Judas Priest!











Facebook pages:






** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 







No comments:

Post a Comment