Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Surf's Up at Whiting Lakefront Park!


I had to go to Whiting today, and for me, that's always an excuse to stop by the lakefront. I figured the waves would be churning and there might be some ice on the the fencing, but I didn't think there'd be surfers! Props to those guys, because I froze out there trying to photograph them! Anyway, here's my take from the few hours I was there..















Then I saw the surfers..














































If you take a closer look and follow the arrow, you can see one of the crazy ducks that were out there as well... Not sure what kind they were, but they would dive and be down for quite some time..






















** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 


Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!

Support local music and the arts!!



"The earth without art is just eh..."


No comments:

Post a Comment