Monday, April 13, 2015

Hessville Star

Zeke Rongers, Chris Karp, Billy Ozzello, Chris Grove


 There's not a lot I can say about these guys that hasn't already been said. They love what they do. They're good friends that have a lot of fun when they get the chance to play together (which isn't often enough), and it shows. They are all amazingly talented, which also shows. Plus, just a great bunch of guys. If you ever find yourself in Northwest Indiana, and hear that Hessville Star is playing someplace, do yourself a favor and go!! Or, make the trip just for them, you WON'T be disappointed!! On with the photos (and videos)!!

Videos courtesy of Mike Harle and Jennifer Grabowski




Stetting it up, getting ready to rock..







Special guest for the evening, Mark Rongers, tuning up....





Pre gig group photo ops for the fans...



Instruments of the key master...




A Billy O original.. Love this mans songwriting and voice!! 







I wish I could have gotten more photos of
Chris Karp. Sometimes it's just hard to get good drummer shots. 

At least there's video of Karp singing.... 





I decided to have a little artistic fun with this photo of Zeke.













You know what this pic says to me?  
"Rock N Roll Baby..."

That man pointing at you, that would be Mark Rongers, Zeke's dad. The  first time I ever saw him, I thought he was Zeke's brother. I kid you not. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. By the way, look out, he'll rock your socks off!!

Here's some proof.... 









Also joining the band (on bass) was Tony Nuzzo of 
The Muddsharks.

Billy's got something to say, and you better listen! 

First time I ever saw Zeke sporting a goatee. Made me wonder if it was really him, or his "evil twin". lol








These musicians have their hands in a lot of different bands, and Billy Ozzello owns Dynamite music in Griffith Indiana. Below is a list of links to some of their other endeavors. Please check them out and support local music....

Dynamite Music
116 N Broad St
Griffith Indiana
(219) 924-7868
(Billy Ozzello)

(Zeke Rongers)

(Chris Karp)

(Chris Grove)



Thank you for stopping by and your support! I hope you enjoyed my blog! 


** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 






No comments:

Post a Comment