Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rock N Rail Music & Street Fest...

Thursday night at Rock N Rail was beautiful weather and amazing music. The crowd ended up being a little much for me, but still great for the town... 
I don't want to be a bummer here, but I think big music festivals just aren't my thing anymore. I'm just not a fan of big crowds of people, and I'm not a fan of hot and/or humid weather. I photographed a bit on Friday, but I was miserable. I went home and didn't look back. I apologize to those that are looking forward to all of my photos, but it's just too much for me to handle anymore, and I have always done it for free. I think its about time to stop that as well. So here are my photos from the first day, when the weather was beautiful... 
I will say this, the headliners this night kinda makes me wish I lived in Atlanta, where they are from... They were AMAZING!!







































These kabobs are killer!









Derek, sound man extraordinaire... 















































Emcee Billy Wayne..


































































The Rak Brothers at the bar stage..









** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 

Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!


Support local music and the arts!!

"The earth without art is just eh..."


1 comment: