Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hairbangers Ball at Silver Buckle Saloon

Talk about a great time! I went to see Hairbanger's Ball at Silver Buckle Saloon in Highland (a non smoking venue that was PACKED, by the way) and I was so happy that I did! This may be a "cover" band, but don't you dare think any less of the amazing musicians! What a powerhouse of a show!! If you like 80's hairband music (and who doesn't?), go see this band, you'll have a great time, guaranteed!! I love my local, and VERY talented, musicians and friends, but it was so much fun to just rock out! And of course, I had to take some photos...


Vocals/Keys - Sakk Wylde
Vocals/Keys - Polly Pantz
Vocals/Keys - Clare Crush
Vocals/Keys - GiGi Kixx
Bass/Vocals - Tommy Cox
Guitar/Vocals - Jeff Jackson
Guitar/Vocals - Rikki Rhoads
Drums/Anger - Kidd Khaos
Booking/Cash/Lawsuits - Joe "Big Wig" Valentino
Security/D.D./Alcohol runs - Big Rick






























  























































Check out Hairbangers Ball's Facebook page here.

8355 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, In
219.838.5909


Thank you for checking out my blog!
Support local music and the arts!!

"The earth without art is just eh..."

** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 

Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!








No comments:

Post a Comment