Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Orchid Show at Chicago Botanic Gardens

As part of my husbands birthday celebration weekend, on Saturday morning we went to the annual Orchid Show at Chicago Botanic Gardens. Last year, we didn't make it until the last day, and the flowers weren't as pretty, so he made sure we went on opening day this year. It was nice and not very crowded, as it was also the first day of the Chicago Auto Show. I considered not going, we went out the night before and didn't get to bed until around 2 am, but I bucked it up and went, and I'm glad that I did. 



























































































** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 

Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!



Thank you for checking out my blog!
Support local music and the arts!!


"The earth without art is just eh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment