Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Oddities, Novelties & Monstrosities Market



My husband and I went to this cool little event on Oct 13th at Uncle Johns Flea Market (Cedar Lake, Indiana) to see our friends Underground Profits play.. Apparently, it was a weekend event, and other friends of ours played on Saturday.. Well, I wish I knew about the event sooner, I would've went on Saturday as well! It seems we missed the bulk of the action! What we did see was REALLY COOL! There was all kinds of creepy, spooky, and gothic vendors and items! I'm not sure who the taco vendor was, but the tacos were AMAZING!! I'm actually glad I got hungry!
Although I was kinda bummed to find out we we missed the fire breathers and the horror make up movie artist on Saturday, we had a great time on Sunday..  While my hubby took most of the photos as I was window shopping and eating (a link to his blog, including a pic of the amazing tacos, lol) is at the bottom of this blog), I did find some opportunities for a few photos myself while we were there.. And in keeping with the theme, I spooked them up, lol.. 
I highly recommend keeping an eye out for this event next year. While it was rather small, it was only their first year. I can see this event only growing bigger and better as word gets out.. I added links at the bottom of this blog..




















Event Organizers:

Event page:






** ALL photos on this blog are property of Christi Bushby, copyrighted and protected as such by law. Please see my copyright page for details and/or permissions of use. 


Please feel free to share my blog! There are social media buttons on the bottom left for your convenience!

Support local music and the arts!!

"The earth without art is just eh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment